Airlite Sleeping Pad for Camping, Backpacking, Hiking. Fast Inflatable Air Tube Design with Built in Pump.
Built for the Outdoors
Airlite Mats by Fox Outfitters are carefully designed for serious campers and backpackers. Crafted on a foundation of time-tested materials and components, our mattresses are lightweight, compact and more supportive than ever, making them a perfect travel companion.
Lightweight and Durable
These light and versatile air pads are great for cold temperatures or those looking for a comfortable and lightweight sleep pad. WeÕve taken outdoor living to a new level of comfort by covering our mats with a lightweight Diamond Ripstop fabric thatÕs amazingly durable. This weight reduction improves upon an already portable mattress that uses innovative air tubes to provide comfort and support where you need it most.
Our designs incorporate premium fabrics that include an internal polyurethane coating and durable air valves for years of use. Each pad is individually inflated and tested. Whether you’re out for a weekend with the family or on a solo trip through challenging terrain, our self-inflating air mats will help you stay comfortable all night.
Long: 78″ x 24″ x 3.5″
Regular: 72″ x 20″ x 3.5″
- ULTRA COMPACT – When space is a concern, the Airlite 100 camping air mattress is your answer. The tubular design allows for superior packability while providing an elevated sleep experience with unmatched support and infinite adjustability. The small portable design has been tailored to meet the needs of the outdoor enthusiast.
- INTEGRATED PUMP – Forget about having to blow your air mattress up manually. Airlite 100 comes with a unique integrated foam foot pump that allows you to quickly and effortlessly pump your camping pad up. No batteries needed.
- DOUBLE BRASS VALVES – The rugged design of our best in class dual brass valve air release system will stand up to any camp floor. When opened, air flow is maximized for quick and effortless deflation.
- AIR TUBE SYSTEM – Sleeping on the ground doesn’t mean you need to sacrifice comfort. Our mats are made to give you the same comfort of your bed at home. The thick tubular design allows you to adjust the amount of air to provide the proper support your legs, hips, back, and shoulders need. The Airlite 100 truly is one of the most comfortable pads you can take camping.
- DIAMOND RIPSTOP – Durability is important when you head outdoors. The Diamond Ripstop fabric that every Airlite 100 is made with has been designed to resist tears. The Airlite 100 is ready to play as hard as you do.