BBTO 9 Pieces Hiking Orienteering Compass Backpacking Camping Compass Outdoor Map Reading Waterproof Compass for Adult Boy Scout (Rectangle Compass)
Easy to carry:
The compass is small and has a rope that can be placed in your pocket or neck, suitable for children, boy scout, backpackers, and women.
The compass is versatile and can be applied for hiking, driving, boating, camping, hiking, hunting, backpacking, jungle hunting and other outdoor activities.
With a variety of scales for precise route planning, the map compass uses the tilt adjustment function during camping and geological processes to determine the position, grasp the position and find the direction.
This compass clearly reads the logo on the map and also has a zoom function.
Color: as the picture shows
9 x Compasses
Suitable for extreme weather and rugged terrain.
The rope section is adjustable.
- Package quantity: package comes with 9 pieces hiking compasses, enough quantity for you to meet your different needs, you can share with your friends or team members when you and your friends having outdoor activities, which can bring a lot convenience for them
- Proper size: this compass is in proper size, lightweight and easy to carry, and can be placed in a pocket with a rope, you can also hang it around your neck for children, boy scout, backpackers and women
- Material: these orienteering compasses are made of acrylic material, durable to use, not easy to break, light in weight, easy to carry and store, can save your energy during outdoor activities, waterproof and fall resistant, suitable for bad weather and rugged terrain
- 360 degree rotating bezel: acrylic baseplate compass with azimuth bearing and 360 degree rotating bezel, the plastic base is thick and durable, pointing to the magnetic north and the numbers on the bezel are easy to read
- Wide applications: the compass is suitable for different kinds of outdoor activities and can be applied by both adults and children, it provides precise positioning during hiking, camping, fishing, sailing and other activities without having to worry about losing direction and enjoying the sport