Benchmade – Bugout 535 Knife, Folding Knife for Everyday Carry and Camping, Serrated Drop-Point, Blue Handle, Satin Finish
The Bugout was designed for the modern outdoor adventurer, incorporating the lightest, best performing materials in an extremely slim yet ergonomic package. Specifications: Designer: Benchmade; Mechanism: AXIS Lock; Action: Manual-opening; Blade Steel: CPM-S30V (58-60 HRC); Blade Length: 3.24″ (8.23cm); Blade Thickness: 0.090″ (2.29mm); Open Length: 7.46″ (18.95cm); Closed Length: 4.22″ (10.72cm); Handle Thickness: 0.42″ (10.54mm); Weight: 1.85oz. (52.45g).
- LIGHT AS A FEATHER: And incredibly tough; Ideal for hiking, camping, and backpacking, and made for everyday use; A lightweight, go-anywhere tool.
- AMERICAN MADE CPM-S30V STEEL: For first-rate edge retention and corrosion resistance; Precision drop-point construction for strength and versatility; Serration.
- FULLY AMBIDEXTROUS GRIVORY HANDLE: Has an ergonomic textured grip and is molded from glass-filled nylon for superior durability.
- AXIS LOCKING MECHANISM: Ensures safety and a smooth open and easy close; Reversible clip; Lanyard hole for versatile carry options.
- TAKE YOUR BENCHMADE ANYWHERE: With its slim profile and featherweight design, the Bugout 535S is the perfect addition to your EDC collection, backpack, survival kit, tackle box, and more.