Benchmade – Mini Griptilian 556 EDC Manual Open Folding Knife Made in USA, Drop-Point Blade, Serrated Edge, Satin Finish, Black Handle
When it comes to all around functionality, you can’t beat the Griptillian. There are more shapes, sizes and colors available in the Griptillian than any other product family from Benchmade. Designer: Pardue, Mechanism: AXIS, Action: Manual-opening, Blade Steel: 154CM (58-61 HRC), Blade Length: 2.91 inches, Blade Thickness: 0.100 inches, Open Length: 6.78 inches, Closed Length: 3.87 inches, Handle Thickness: 0.51 inches, Weight: 2.81 ounces, Use: Outdoor, Class: Blue
- BUILT TO PERFORM: Simplicity meets unmatched function, no matter the application; Ideal for pretty much everything.
- AMERICAN MADE 154CM STAINLESS STEEL: For first-rate edge retention and corrosion resistance; Precision drop-point construction for strength and versatility.
- THE GRIVORY HANDLE: Is fully ambidextrous, has a textured grip, and is molded from glass-filled nylon for superior durability.
- AXIS LOCKING MECHANISM: Ensures safety and a smooth open and easy close; Reversible clip; Lanyard hole for versatile carry options.
- TAKE YOUR BENCHMADE ANYWHERE: With its reduced profile and lightweight design, the Griptilian 556 is the perfect addition to your EDC collection, backpack, survival kit, tackle box, and more.