Buck Knives 0722 Spitfire Folding Knife
The Spitfire is a slim, sleek lockback knife. This versatile folder is bound to be your next EDC knife. The smooth, one-hand opening, wicked sharp blade and stylish aluminum handle come together to make a thin, sleek lockback knife. This sturdy, locking design ensures safe use and is easily deployed with the thumb hole. Choose your favorite color and note the spine has an added color pop. Made in the USA
- RAZOR SHARP BLADE – 3-1/4″ Drop Point Serrated 420HC Steel Blade has excellent strength, edge retention and corrosion resistance. The Serrations provide additional cutting power. Closed Length 4-1/4″, Weight 3.2 oz.
- CONVENIENT ONE HAND OPENING – A Thumb Hole on the blade facilitates a smooth one-handed opening action. The lock back mechanism locks the blade open for reliable strength and safety while you work
- LIGHTWEIGHT, STYLISH AND COMPACT – The Aluminum handle comes in three colors, and the lightweight design makes this a great general work knife for every day use
- CONVENIENT CARRY- The Spitfire comes with a four position removable clip for convenient carry on your belt, in your pocket, or in your bag.
- MADE IN THE USA – FOREVER WARRANTY – Since 1902 Buck Knives has offered a lifetime warranty on our knives because we believe in the integrity of our products. This knife is proudly made in the USA.