Columbia Men’s Newton Ridge Plus II Waterproof Hiking Boot, Cordovan, Squash, 8.5 Regular US
A hiking boot designed with expert craftsmanship for the female hiking enthusiast, the Columbia Newton Ridge Plus II Waterproof hiking boot is the ultimate companion for rigorous day out on the trail. High quality materials are first and foremost on Columbia’s list of requirements when designing and creating men’s footwear. These boots combine durability and comfort seamlessly while remaining lightweight and versatile.
Columbia’s signature technology is what sets us apart, ensuring high-quality protection and prevention. This hiking boot features a waterproof mesh and leather exterior to protect from trail to mountain range. The advanced traction outsole works hard to tread grip in every environment to prevent slipping. Lastly, the signature lightweight midsole provides long-lasting comfort and superior cushioning for impact absorption and high energy return.
Columbia offers our Newton Ridge Plus II Waterproof Boot in multiple colors and sizes. To ensure the size you choose is right, please utilize our sizing chart.
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Columbia Men’s Newton Ridge Plus II Waterproof Hiking Boot features our lightweight, durable midsole for long lasting comfort, superior cushioning, and high energy return as well as an advanced traction rubber sole for slip-free movement on rough ground.
- HANDY FEATURES: Treacherous days out on the trail are comfortable and worry-free with this boot’s waterproof full-grain leather and mesh bootie construction and its durable mesh tongue for breathability.
- ADJUSTABLE FEATURES: The Newton Ridge Plus II Waterproof Hiking Boot features a lace-up closure for an adjustable, secure fit.
- VERSATILE STYLE: This men’s waterproof hiking boot delivers style and durability with its contrasting color combinations and soft mesh exterior.
- OMNI-GRIP: This multi-terrain traction system matches specially formulated compounds and treads to specific environments. A dual-zone winter tread pattern ensures solid footing on surfaces such as ice and snow.