Columbia Women’s Redmond V2 Hiking Shoe, Graphite, Blue Oasis, 7.5 Regular US
Our classic Columbia hiker, now version two. The Redmond V2 hiking shoe is designed for women, built with expert craftsmanship, it delivers all-round hiking performance. Great for spring, summer and fall hiking excursions. High quality materials are first and foremost on Columbia’s list of requirements when designing and creating long lasting hiking wear. These hikers combine advanced technology with comfort seamlessly, while remaining ultra durable. These trail-born shoes feature suede leather upper combined with comfortable and breathable mesh webbing structure. The Omni-GRIP™ traction rubber outsole is non-marking, great for indoor wear without worry. This is your go-to outdoor shoe. Columbia offers these women’s hiking shoes in multiple colors, with true-to-size fit. Available in wide sizing.
Imported. Leather, mesh, and webbing upper. Laced closure. Hand Wash.
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: A durable upper made from suede leather, webbing, and mesh construction, combined with our TECHLITE lightweight midsole, provides long-lasting comfort with superior cushioning and high energy return.
- DURABLE HIKING SHOE: The perfect combination of high function and performance designed into our classic Columbia hiking shoe, this all-purpose hiker will deliver years of comfortable service.
- ALL TERRAIN TRACTION: Our signature Omni-GRIP non-marking traction rubber outsole provides high grip across a wide variety of terrain, and versatile 3 season use.
- HANDY FEATURES: It features top metal rivets and lacing aglets, along with our reinforced and trail proven main webbing aglets.
- REINFORCED TOE AND HEEL CONSTRUCTION: Designed for extended use, we’ve reinforced the toe and heel barriers, and extended the outsole