Eddie Bauer Women’s Guide Pro Pants, Black Regular 16
Our Guides’ choice for everything outside: from moving fast in the mountains to lounging in camp. Lightweight, packable, two-way stretch Flexion nylon/spandex provides mobility and has a durable water-repellent finish.
- These hiking pants for women are our professional mountain guides’ choice for everything outside: from moving fast in the mountains to lounging at camp. Lightweight, packable, two-way stretch Flexion nylon/spandex provides mobility and has a durable water-repellent finish.
- Additional features of our hiking pants: Two-way stretch ensures excellent mobility with our Flexion Stretch woven technology. StormRepel DWR water-resistant finish that sheds moisture so it doesn’t soak into fabric. FreeShade 50+ UPF sun protection. Small pack size for day hikes or multi-day trips. Two Secure Zip Cargo Pockets keep essentials accessible.
- Available in Regular, Petite, Plus, and Tall sizes. Slightly Curvy fit: Sits below natural waist; mid-rise; moderately curvy through hip and thigh. Average inseam: Reg 32 inches; Tall 35 inches.
- Eddie Bauer has partnered with bluesign to ensure safe and sustainable textile production. By following their criteria, we are working to keep harmful chemicals out of the air and oceans – and out of our products, including these hiking pants for women.
- Material: 96% nylon/4% spandex. Care: Machine wash cold, delicate, with like colors. Do not bleach. Do not use fabric softeners. Tumble dry low. Remove promptly.