Gel Ice Pack Cold Compress – Reusable (2 Packs) for Injuries, Instant Headache Relief, Cooling Therapy for Knee, Shoulder, Elbow, Neck, Ankle, Arm, Jaw, Leg, Wrist, Back Pain and Muscle Recovery
Looking for the best gel cold pack? Then Look No Further!
The TruHealth Brand gel cold pack is the ideal cold pack for most common injuries and is useful in multiple settings, including: homes, offices, sports facilities, workplaces and schools.
What Makes the TruHealth Gel Cold Ice Pack Different?
✓ DESIGN: Crafted from durable PE vinyl and filled with non-toxic gel. These gel cold packs are durable enough to be used dozens of times.
✓ VERSATILE: Great for use on nearly any body part, including: shoulder, upper / lower back, hip, knee, elbow, cervical, wrist, head, eye, perineal, ankle and foot. Helps soothe common aches and pains or injuries.
✓ SUPERIOR PAIN RELIEF & THERAPY: Delivers up to 30 minutes of soothing cool relief. Provides instant pain relief, long term therapy and helps to manage swelling.
✓ TRUSTED: Cold Packs are recommended the most by Physical Therapists, Doctors, Sports Trainers and Chiropractors. Manufactured and sold by a FDA registered US company. Purchasing a TruHealth Brand gel cold pack ensures a safe, sterile and regulated healthcare product.
✓ SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: If for any reason you’re not 100% satisfied, simply contact us for a hassle-free full refund. We are a US company that has been in business for nearly 40 years and we truly believe in and stand behind our products!
- LONG LASTING COOL – Our Gel is designed for long lasting cool perfect most common injuries. Each pack is 9.5 inches long X 4.5 inches wide and less than 1 inch think. Each weighs approximately 0.5 lbs. You will receive two! Our cold compress packs contain a specifialy formulated gel so our packs stay colder longer!
- SAFE & DURABLE – Crafted from sturdy BPA-free vinyl and filled with non-toxic gel. Won’t turn into an immovable hard brick like most standard ice packs. Durable enough to be used daily for years to come. These first aid ice packs for injuries are leak proof, slim, washable, lightweight and reusable. It is safe to use on kids.
- VERSATILE- Flexible ice pack which is designed to be pliable. Treatment to any body part, including: neck pain, shoulder, upper / lower back, knee, elbow, cervical, wrist, rotator cuff, head, eye, ankle and foot. Useful for common conditions, including: wisdom teeth surgery, torn ACL / MCL, broken bone, fever, bruise, sprain, strain, hernia, plantar fasciitis, tendinitis and shin splints. Useful for a variety of sports athletes, including: football, soccer, running, gymnastics and basketball
- RELIEVE PAIN NATURALLY – Delivers up to 30 minutes of soothing cool relief for aches and pains between refreezing. Simply place the pack in the freezer between uses and it will be ready to use again in 20-30 minutes. Apply immediately after an injury to control swelling and inflammation of soft tissue. Provides instant therapeutic pain relief, long term therapy and helps to manage achilles tendonitis, hip pain, second degree burn, migraine, heel, elbow, muscle and joint swelling
- TRUSTED – Recommended by Physical Therapists, Doctors, Sports Trainers, Chiropractors and other Health Professionals as medical equipment. Manufactured in a modern sterile FDA registered facility and sold by FDA registered US company that has been doing business for over 40 years. Purchasing a TruHealth Brand gel cold pack is the ideal pack ensures a safe, sterile and regulated product. Every TruHealth Brand product is backed by a no questions asked one-year warranty