Kershaw Deschutes ”Bearded” Hatchet Camp Ax, Full Tang, Stainless Steel (1075)
- Made of tough 3Cr13 stainless steel, the wedge blade of the Kershaw Deschutes hatchet axe is full tang for extraordinary strength and durability.
- A tan, glass-filled nylon handle with rubberized inserts provides a comfortable, secure grip for camping and backpacking.
- A molded sheath and nylon straps attach for secure storage and easy carry. Cutouts in the ax head and knob relieve weight, provide space for wrist-strap and sheath attachment, and make for a versatile design.
- Chopping, splitting, or light forestry – from boy scout to professional hunter – the Deschutes is the ultimate bushcraft tool.
- The Deschutes measures 14 inches long with a 3.5-inch blade; it weighs just 1 lb. 9 ounches unsheathed, and 1 lb. 12 ounces sheathed.
- Included Components: Camping Axe