Membrane Solutions 20 Micron String Wound Water Filter Universal Whole House Replacement Cartridge Sediment Filters for Well Water 10″x2.5″ – 6 Pack
Enjoy sediment-free, clean and clear water for the whole house.
String Wound Water Filter are usually placed as the first stage of the water filtration system to remove rust, iron, sand, silt and particulates from water. As the first line of defense in the filtration system.It’s a best choice for removing fine sediment from well water / hard water / city water / municipal water / drinking water, etc.
Material:Polypropylene Dimensions: 10 inches (Length) x 2 1/2 inches (OD) Micron Rating: 20 Micron Maximum Operating Temperature(℃): 80℃ Applicable pH value: 1-13 Maximum Operating Differential Pressure(Bar): 4.2Bar Recommended Changed-out Differential Pressure(Bar): 2.4Bar
UNIVERSAL FIT – Fits most 10 inch whole house drop in style filter systems from major brands including GE, Culligan, Dupont, OMNIFilter, Whirlpool and others.
ATTENTION – The important thing to know about sediment filters is that they only reduce sediment. They don’t remove chemicals or heavy metals or make the water taste or smell better.
- OUTSTANDING ADVANTAGES – Compared to melt blown filter cartridge, string filter is best choice to filter water with lots of sediment. FOUR times dirt-holding capacity, DOUBLE flow rate, LONGER service life than pp sediment filter.
- STANDARD DIMENSION – 20 MICRON 10″x2.5″ universal string wound filter cartridge fits most 10 inch filter housings,as prefilter of reverse osmosis(RO) systems and whole house water filtration, as well as variety of commercial and industrial applications – 6 Pack
- FUNCTION – Remove 99% particles, silt, sand, rust and other undissolved particles in dirty water. As the first line of defense in the filtration system, protect your water using appliances and plumbing for cleaner water, improve water quality and taste.
- FEATURES – Unique honeycomb structure increase dirt holding capacity, polypropylene material center tube increase pressure resistance.100% Polypropylene material, non-toxic and tasteless.
- LIFETIME – For better water quality, recommended replace TWO or THREE times a year, depending on the quality of the original water source and application type. Recommended change out differential pressure is 30psi(2.1bar).