Midland – X-TALKER T51VP3, 22 Channel FRS Walkie Talkie – Up to 28 Mile Range Two-Way Radio, 38 Privacy Codes, NOAA Weather Alert (3 Pack) (Black/Orange)
The Midland T51VP3 X-TALKER Walkie Talkie is an easy-to-use, license-free, and low cost yet reliable solution to long-range communication. It is a water resistant radio that provides clear point-to-point communication, reception, transmission, and sound quality. Connection to other FRS/GMRS two way radios is limitless as long as you connect to the same channels/frequencies. The T51VP3 features 38 Privacy Codes, 22 scannable channels, 3 levels of eVOX – Hands-Free Operation, and easy button access. Unlike other FRS walkie talkies on the market that use lithium batteries, the T51VP3 X-TALKER has dual power options – use 700mAh rechargeable batteries (x3) or 3 “AAA” Alkaline batteries each (not included). The rechargeable battery packs take 12 hours to charge. The NOAA Weather Alert feature sounds an alarm indicating severe weather could be present in your area.
- 2-WAY RADIOS – This three-pack of license-free walkie-talkies feature the standard 22 FRS/GMRS (Family Radio Service) channels, along with channel scan to check for activity.
- 28-MILE RANGE – Longer range communication in open areas with little or no obstruction.
- 38 CTCSS PRIVACY CODES – The Continuous Tone-Coded Squelch System gives you up to 836 channel options to block other conversations. Use silent operation to turn off all tones.
- NOAA WEATHER ALERT – NOAA Weather Alert will sound an alarm indicating that there is a risk of severe weather in your area.
- HANDS-FREE – eVOX with 3 sensitivity levels for hands-free operation. Also included: Belt clips, 700mAh rechargeable battery packs, desktop charger, micro USB charging cable and an owner’s manual.