panlen Beach Picnic Blanket, 79″x59″ Large Sandproof Machine Washable Waterproof Outdoor Blanket for Ground Grass Camping Tent (Rainbow)
Premium Extra Soft Large Size Picnic Mat Machine Washable, Improved sewing, backing, fits a large group of people .great Christmas gift.
Unlike other competitors heavy duty material,Panlen high quality cotton and polyester taffeta surface provide super soft comfortable, waterproof and sand proof back, prevent moisture penetration on the ground. Blankets protect you from sand and sundries,and you can easily wipe them off so that you can simply enjoy free outdoor picnics or beach holidays.great Mothers Day gift.
– Extra soft extra large XXL
– Light weight
– machine washable
– Built-in carry handle
– lovely rainbow pattern
– Easy to Clean
– Ice material, summer beach mats,grass blanket
Type: Ultrasonic picnic blanket
Size: 200 x 150cm (79″x 59″) folded 15″x4.5″
Surface: polyester cotton
Middle: 80g/m2 washed cotton
Back: upgraded 300D oxford nylon
The number of applicable: suitable for 5-6 people
1x Picnic blanket
Do not bleach, Do not iron.
- 【HIGHEST QUALITY MATERIAL】 All 3 layers of materials are specially selected to ensure comfortable experience.
- 【FULLY MACHINE WASHABLE】Because of professional ultrasonic composite technology, completely machine washable, no need to worry the blanket will split, which makes you can use it for years.
- 【LARGE SIZE BUT PORTABLE】79″ x 57″ oversized large only 1.3lb , folded into a 15″ x 4.5″ tote picnic bag, can fit up to 4-5 adults comfortably. no fleece, no sticky sand/leaves/grass. great Christmas gift.
- 【SAFETY AND CHILD FRIENDLY】Phthalate free & BPA free, no chemical smell, with the lovely rainbow pattern, kids and toddler can touch closely as a creeping mat or game pad.
- 【MEET DIFFERENT USES】This premium blanket can also be used as a beach blanket, an outdoor or stadium blanket, beach mat, camping blanket, RV blanket, emergency blanket or throw blanket, it is the perfect choice for the park, the beach, sporting events, soccer games, tailgates, concerts, hiking and even star-gazing.