PSKOOK Flint and Steel Fire Striker English Flint Stone Pocket Bellows Emergency Jute
How to use? 1. Take a small piece of carbon cloth and place it under the stone. 2. Take the steel strike knocks flint stone, the sparks fall into the char cloth and ignites it. 3. Sparks splashed on the carbon cloth and red spots appeared. 4. Put the carbon cloth into the jute tinder. 5. Extend the blowtube into the jute and continue to blow to ignite naked flames.
- ☑High Carbon Steel Striker: Our striker has been designed to produce lots of sparks with minimal striking, making this a dependable tool when outdoors
- ☑Kit includes; 1 steel striker(5.2×9.5x.4cm/2″x3.7″x0.16″), 1 piece of flint, 1 pieces of cotton cloth, 1 jute, 1 pocket bellow, metal tin to hold contents
- ☑ A fundamental tool in every outdoor enthusiast’s fire lighting kit, they are reliable, long-lasting and waterproof
- ☑Our fire steel produces sparks reaching high temperatures to ignite tinder. It also has up to 15,000 strikes. Imagine how many matches you would need to light 15,000 fires
- ☑A great kit for the outdoorsman in your life. Perfect for those looking to master more traditional fire lighting skills