ROPODA Emergency Sleeping Bag Survival Bivy Sack – Use as Emergency Bivy Sack, Survival Sleeping Bag, Mylar Emergency Blanket-Includes Stuff Sack with Survival Whistle(2 Pack,Camouflage Color)
The survival sleeping bags is engineered for survival featuring a compact, lightweight design and highly durable materials. Remove it from the sack and unfold it to use as an improvised survival shelter tent or sleeping bag. It also packs inside a tiny durable nylon stuff sack, keeping it compact for your bug out bag or camping gear.
Our emergency sleeping bags are made of extra-thick 12um polyethylene material, durable, tear-resistant and weather-resistant. Reflective interior reflects up to 90% of your body heat.
Just 4.1 ounces weight. Easy to store in bug out bag and tent camping gear.
Seam-sealed edges and waterproof material keep wind, rain, and snow out.
Reusable thermal bivy sack folds up into waterproof stuff sack.
1 survival sleeping bag
1 survival whistle
1 metal buckle
1 stuff sack
No more worries about being stranded outdoors. With the ROPODA emergency sleeping bag, you’re always prepared.
- STAY WARM AND ALIVE IN EXTREME CONDITIONS – PE emergency sleeping bag serves as your emergency blanket, survival shelter, and bivy sack all-in-one to ensure you stay alive in an emergency. PE material is extremely resistant to cold and could retain 90% of a survival victim’s body heat.
- ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT & COMPACT – Dimension: 3.9 ft x 6.56 ft(47.2*78.7 inches), enough to accommodate an adult; Lightweight at 4.3 oz. It can be compressed into a tiny stuff sack to fit in the palm of your hand, so you can carry this emergency sleeping bag with your survival kit everywhere you go without weighing yourself down.
- INCREDIBLY DURABLE & EXTRA-THICK – The ultra-lightweight survival sleeping bag is constructed of 12um extra-thick waterproof mylar material, helping to keep you warmer in emergency situations. Plus, these emergency bivvy bags feature reinforced taped seams, creating weather-resistant barriers between you and the cold or rain.
- EASY TO USE AND STORE – You can unpack the ultralight sleeping bag and slide inside – also use as a sleeping bag liner. When inside the stuff sack this bivy bag is just 2.75*4 inches. Comes with metal buckle. Keep it with your survival kit, in your bug out bag, tent camping gear, and ready for the harshest conditions Mother Nature throws at you.
- ROPODA PROMISE – Customer satisfaction is our NO.1 priority. If you have any problems for this large outdoor game, please feel free to contact us and we’ll try our best to help you.