Self Inflating Sleeping Pad 2 Inch Thick Foam KAMUI | Connectable with Multiple Mattresses for Tent and Family Camping (Green)

July 2, 2017 - Comment
Add to Cart $38.00Amazon.com Price
(as of April 7, 2020 01:19 GMT+0200 - Details)

Item dimensions:
Thickness: 2 inch (5 cm)      Sufficient thickness to keep you warm and comfortable
Width: 25.6 inch (65 cm)        Suitable width to provide adequate coverage under your body
Length: 75.6 inch (192 cm)     Long enough to fit a 6ft tall person
Weight: 3.5 lb (1.6 kg)           The weight is suitable for car camping.

Storage size in carrying bag:
Length 25 inch x Diameter 7.5 inch (63.5 cm x 19 cm)

R-value: 5 (Est.)

Package Includes:
1 x Sleeping pad
3 x Elastic band
1 x Carrying bag

Product Features

  • DESIGNED FOR TENT AND FAMILY CAMPING: The weight-to-thickness ratio (3.5lb-2inch) makes this sleeping pad suitable for car and family camping. This sleeping pad is comfortable enough to make you sleep longer in your sleeping bag.
  • THICK AND COMFORT: 2 inch thick high rebound foam provides superior back support and insulates against the cold ground. Estimated R-value of 5. The wide and long foam ensures enough coverage under your body.
  • NO GAP BETWEEN SLEEPING PADS: Multiple air pads can be connected together horizontally and vertically (stack up). Horizontally connect sleeping pads for family, couples, and group camping. Vertically stacked up sleeping pads are suited for extra back support.
  • SIMPLE AND FUNCTIONAL: Our highly talented engineers refined the design for maximum comfort while keeping it simple and functional. This sleeping pad was crafted and compared among various sleeping pads to determine the ideal thickness, size, weight, and features through numerous iterations.
  • HEAVY DUTY: Constructed with high rebound foam and tough 190T polyester fabric, which provides long-term durability and stability. This sleeping pad includes 3 compression bands and 1 storage sack.

Comments

Arvinder says:

Enjoy sleeping on this sleeping pad. It’s indeed 2-inch thick, very comfortable plus affordable. 

Amazon Customer says:

7/5 Stars Here are the pros ・Comfortable 2-inch thick foam ・Easily inflatable ・Long and wide ・No gaps between sleeping pads ・Aff 4.7/5 StarsHere are the pros・Comfortable 2-inch thick foam・Easily inflatable・Long and wide・No gaps between sleeping pads・AffordableHere are the cons・No pillow (but then again not a deal breaker because I’ll just use my own)・Need to blow air into the sleeping pad for that extra support・It’s a little bit on the heavy side and big for backpackingIt’s a great sleeping pad for car and family camping.

Bryan J. Ischo says:

Thick, comfortable pad is well built and self-inflates quickly but is a little bulky when rolled up This is a very comfortable sleeping pad. It self inflates very well – the two inch foam provides enough expansion force to pull air in quickly and effectively. Within 5 minutes the pad is about 80% filled, and one quick breath puts in the other 20%. Simple. Or you can wait half an hour and the thing will be completely filled without you even having to blow into it. The snaps are a genius feature that allow quite a bit of versatility when you have more than one pad. Seems to be well built…

Write a comment