– Mini compact folding vehicle emergency shovel
– Material: Anodized aluminum blade and handle with polypropylene plastic T-grip
– Package comes with 1 small snow shovel and drawstring carrying bag
– Keep in the back of the car for digging out of snow drifts, in case of getting plowed in, or in case the car gets stuck
– Telescoping handle extends to 18.25″-24″ L
– Fully extended dimensions: 24″ L x 8″ W x 2″ H
– Folded dimensions: 12″ L x 8″ W x 1.25″ H
– 1 lb.
Be prepared for Father Winter this year when you are on the road by adding this small folding utility snow removal shovel to your winter roadside emergency kit. The compact sport shovel features a polypropylene plastic grip, anodized aluminum T-shaped handle and blade that is easy to hold and use. The telescoping feature extends the handle from 18.25 inches to 24 inches, making it easy to choose the right length for scooping out snow. To use, simply unfold the shovel and snap it into place; then it is ready for digging. The shovel folds into different positions/angles that you can use to get the most snow out of the way. For example, move the handle perpendicular to the blade for scooping out snow from underneath a car or truck. The compact shovel is also a great idea to pack in a backpack and take along on the snowmobile, or camping, hiking, and other off-road traveling adventures.