The North Face Recon Backpack – Peyote Beige & Asphalt Grey – OS
This iconic pack gets a sharp design update with an enhanced feature set, improved suspension and new materials.
- The updated FlexVent suspension system features a flexible yoke built from custom injection-molded shoulder straps, an unbelievably comfortable padded mesh back panel and a highly breathable lumbar panel for maximum breathability all day long
- Dedicated, highly protective laptop compartment. Huge main compartment for books and binders, and front compartment with internal organization has an extra padded tablet sleeve, a pendolier and additional secure-zip pockets
- Front, extendable stash pocket with daisy chains for added lash points. Reflective bike-light loop, water bottle tabs and shoulder-strap webbing create 360 degrees of reflectivity. External, fleece-lined pocket for sunglasses, phone or keys, and two extended mesh water bottle pockets can easily double as multi-use pockets with quick-draw cell-phone access on one side
- Comfortable padded top handle. Sternum strap with whistle buckle, and removable waist belt. Women-specific version available.
- Volume: 30L, Avg. Weight: 3 lbs 4.9 oz, Dimensions: 21.25″ x 14″ x 10.5″ (Laptop Sleeve: 11.5″ x 17.75″). Fabrics: 600D polyester toile and 500D nylon oxford slub