Timberland Men’s Mt. Maddsen Hiker Hiking Boot, Brown, 12 M US
Timberland set new industry standards for craftsmanship, durability and protection when it introduced an authentic, waterproof leather boot in 1973. A global leader in design, engineering and marketing of premium footwear, Timberland values consumers who cherish the outdoors and their time in it. Timberland has been an industry leader in the use of both sustainable and recycled materials in its shoes, as well as its footwear packaging. The Timberland Company believes in corporate responsibility and supports numerous civic and social projects throughout the year.
- Upper made with premium waterproof leather from an LWG Silver-rated tannery for eco-conscious practices
- Premium full-grain waterproof leather uppers, featuring a Timber-Dry eco-conscious waterproof membrane keeps feet dry in any weather and a fully gusseted tongue to keep out debris
- Anti-fatigue comfort technology provides all-day comfort with an internal TPU shank for torsional rigidity
- Compression-molded EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning and shock absorption
- Durable 15 percentage recycled rubber lug outsole is Designed for traction