Trekking Pole Hiking Stick for Men and Women Handcrafted of Lightweight Wood and made in the USA, Hawthorn, 55 Inches
Brazos walking sticks and canes are handcrafted, one at a time, by local artisans.
Brazos, a Briggs Healthcare Company, is a family operated business located in the beautiful Brazos River Valley area of central Texas. We’ve been producing the highest quality handcrafted sticks and canes for more than 15 years. Our products are made by skilled craftsmen in small, “cottage industry” workshops located within a few miles of our facilities. Brazos walking canes offer natural appeal because they are made from real wood. You can see the fine detail and beauty of the actual tree. Each cane is a work of art. it is common for the canes and sticks to have cracks, especially on the ends. These naturally formed cracks do not inhibit the stability of the staffs in anyway but help define the character.
- COMFORT: The convenient wrist strap provides a secure grip
- SAFETY: The rubber tip at the bottom of the walking cane provides traction on multiple surfaces with a firm secure grip
- LUXURY: Each Hiking Stick is handcrafted from solid wood and contains exquisite detail with a smooth polished finish. Each stick is handcrafted in the USA by skilled local craftsmen
- SIZING RECOMMENDATIONS: For small children and shorter adults, we generally recommend a 41-inch stick; For people shorter than 5’4″, we recommend a 48-inch stick; For people between 5’4″ and 5’11”, we recommend a 55-inch stick; For people over 5’11”, we recommend a 58-inch stick.
- WOOD TYPE: Hawthorn, also known as Carolina Hawthorne finishes with a rich brown bark and a yellow center. Every piece of Hawthorne is meticulously chosen, prepared, cut, sanded and given our distinctive twist
- WARRANTY: Warranty thru manufacturer against defects