Anti-Shock on/off mechanism, which reduce stress on knees, thighs shoulders and lower back
3-Section telescopic pole provides suitable flexibility
Adjustable length from approx 20″ to 43.3″(52cm to 110cm)
Ergonomic plastic handle grip offers a maximum non-slip, comfortable, natural and warm handhold
Replaceable rubber ferrules for pavement, indoor, boardwalk or similar use
Adjustable wrist strap which is excellent and easy to use.
Extended, lightweight non-slip foam grip
Durable, lightweight and highest strength aluminum with frosted effect
Shock absorber with superior characteristics
Reduces strain on the wrist
Outstanding mountaineering staff for hiking on rugged terrain
Tough tested on the mountains of the world
Color: Blue, silver, red, black
Weight of every pole:310g
Adjustable Length: approx 20″ to 43.3″(52cm to 110cm)
Diameter of the pole：18/16/14MM
Note: Please do not over the line of “stop” when locking the pole
2 x Brand new 52-110cm Trekking Poles
- ☄GREAT FOR EVERYBODY – The paway Products Anti shock trekking poles are a great choice for everybody, from beginners to experts, children, teens, adults & seniors. Trekking poles can be an invaluable asset when hiking out in the wilderness, camping or if you just need a little extra support getting around the house or neighborhood!
- ☄ERGONOMIC & COMFORTABLE – Our trekking poles have been designed with a more ergonomic TPR grip. The TPR material allows the grips to be easily washed of sweat and dirt and the ergonomic design for less hand pain and more comfort on long hikes. The wrist strap is also extra wide with additional padding for even more comfort!
- ☄ GREAT FEATURES – The anti-shock spring in each walking pole helps reduce join pain with each pole placement. Each pole set comes with 4 rubber tips (2 for each pole) for using the poles on pavement or smooth rocks. They also have a built-in carbide tip for gravel, hard packed trails or ice. Each walking pole also comes equipped with an optional mud basket to help prevent the pole from sinking in sand, mud or snow.
- ☄ DURABLE & LIGHTWEIGHT – Our hiking poles are made of lightweight 6061 aviation aluminum alloy rod weighing in at approximately 12 ounces per pole (with tips). While not the lightest hiking poles on the market, this aluminum choice allows us to offer our hiking gear at a much more reasonable price point allowing people of all
- ☄AFTER-SALES SERVICE-whether it is before or after purchase, if you have any concerns, please contact us first, we will give you timely treatment. Thanks!