überleben Lødern Pro Fire Starter | 3/8” Thick Bushcraft Fire Steel with Modern Minimalist Handle | 15,000 Strikes | Survival Ferro Rod | Leather Lanyard
Introducing the new Lødern Pro. Our Original Lødern Pro was made of wood. Which was great. But we were very intentional about updating with a cleaner, more rugged material. The modern ABS polymer handle, paired with a timeless full grain leather lanyard, ranks the Lødern Pro as one of the sexiest ferro rods available right now.
- MODERN ABS HANDLE – “Wood is good”, we get it. We built our brand on that. But we’re going to continue innovating. We were very intentional about introducing ABS polymer. In terms of texture and durability, sometimes synthetic wins.
- BEST FERRO BLEND, PERIOD – Überleben’s Sånft-korr ferrocerium is the perfect balance between softness & durability, consistently outperforming the leading fire starters. Easily throw a 5,500ºF shower of molten sparks in any weather (waterproof), at any altitude. The 3/8″ (10mm) thick ferro rod will confidently yield 15,000+ strikes.
- MINIMALIST DESIGN – The simpler, the better. The Lødern Pro gets the job done, in the sexiest way possible. At only 2.1oz and 4.5 inches in length, there’s absolutely no excuse. The perfect companion for the weight-conscious backpacker, or hardcore survivalist.
- FULL GRAIN LEATHER LANYARD – Details matter. For multiple securing options and flex-versatility, leather makes it happen like any any cordage – just way sexier. Includes Multi-tool striker (straight-edge spine, concave tinder scraper, map scale, ruler, hex wrench… and most importantly, bottle opener).
- HASSLE FREE GUARANTEE – If you’re not stoked, we’re not stoked. You shouldn’t pay for something you don’t love. If for any reason you’re not absolutely thrilled with your Lødern, let us know. We’ll fix it.