West Coast Paracord Electric Rope Cutter – 120 Volt 48 Watt Thermal Hot Knife – Ideal for Paracord, Rope, Webbing, Fabric (Electric Rope Cutter)
Make cutting rope, cord, utility rope, shock cord, webbing, fabric, ribbon or paracord an absolute breeze! This Electric Rope Cutter can slice through an entire inch of heavy duty nylon paracord/rope in less than 10 seconds! BONUS! It cuts and seals at the same time leaving you with a heat sealed end and cord that is ready to be used for whatever project you need it for!
Heats up to 1200 Degrees Fahrenheit
Comes with a 2 5/16″ Blade
Additional Blades Available – Get one now to have on hand!
Lighted ON/OFF Rocker Switch
6.5ft Cord with Ground
4 Pre-Drilled Holes in Base for Permanent Mounting
Dimensions (with blade attached): 6.25″ Long, 4″ Wide, 5.75″ Tall
- SPEEDY HEAT UP TIME: With a heat up time of under 10 seconds, you will be ready to slice and heat seal the ends of your rope, cord, paracord, shock cord, utility rope, fabric, and ribbon in no time!
- HIGHEST QUALITY CUTTER ON THE MARKET: Our Electric Rope Cutter can slice through an entire inch of heavy duty nylon paracord rope in less than 10 seconds.
- DURABLE 2 5/16″ BLADE INCLUDED: The durable and tough blade gives you the ability cut and heat seal at the same time. Additional blades are also available for purchase and are handy to have in your garage, tool shed, or crafting room.
- SPECS: Heats up to 1200 degrees fahrenheit. 120 volts, 48 watts, and 0.4 amps means that this will slice through just about any type of rope, webbing, and paracord!
- ALSO INCLUDED: A lighted on/off rocker switch, 6.5ft long electrical cord, and pre-drilled holes for mounting on a work bench or table.