Wild Peak Emergency Waterproof Bivy Sack Sleeping Bag with Survival Gear Whistle – Ultra Lightweight, Compact Thermal Mylar Blanket, Reflective, Reusable, Durable Bivvy
Wild Peaks’ Thermal Bivy Emergency Sleeping Bag is a must-have for adventurers, travelers or explorers that want to stay safe and comfy in the outdoors. It functions as an emergency blanket, survival shelter, camping tent bed and more to keep you warm in case of an emergency. It comes with a 110-decibel survival whistle and a bright orange color that makes it more visible for rescuers.
Beat the Weather
This survival sleeping bag offers full protection against rain, wind, and snow to keep you safe, dry and warm no matter where you are. Thanks to the sealed seams, it locks out harsh weather, prevents ice and water from seeping in while retaining 90% of your body heat inside the bag making it a must-have for every adventurer’s survival kit.
When we say this thermal bivy sack is compact, we mean it. It can easily fit inside the palm of your hands while the ultra-lightweight allows you to take it with you on all your adventurers without being tied down. Whether you’re going out in the woods, trapped in a car with layers of snow above or simply need a safe and comfortable sleeping bag, you can count on this waterproof emergency bag every time.
Bright orange exterior is easy to spot, even in bad weather
1-person bivy sack functions as a emergency blanket, survival sleeping bag, or survival shelter
Measures 7ft by 3ft. and is sized to shelter 1 adult
Drawstring & 120-decibel survival whistle
Extra-thick 26um polyethylene material
Durable, tear-resistant and weather-resistant
Reflective interior reflects up to 90% of your body heat
Seam-sealed edges keep wind, rain, and snow out
Reusable thermal bivy sack folds up into waterproof stuff sack
Lightweight – just 4.1oz
Wild Peak Bivy Emergency Sleeping Bag Thermal Survival Bivvy
Wild Peak Stuff Sack
- Wild Peak Survival bivys are a perfect aid for emergency situations. It’s necessary when camping, hiking, mountain climbing, hunting, trekking, backpacking, biking, boating, car rides, outdoor trips and wilderness adventures. Your kit can never be too prepared.
- The Bivy emergency sleeping bag serves as your emergency blanket, survival shelter, and emergency bivy sack all-in-one. Engineered for emergencies and survival, you have the ability to call for help using the 120-decibel survival whistle and the bright orange color alerts rescuers. Perfect for your bug out bag, survival gear, car survival kit, or bug out gear, the Bivy is an essential tool to ensure you stay alive in an emergency.
- Your ultra-lightweight emergency bivvy survival sleeping bag is constructed of 26um extra-thick mylar material with a tear and puncture resistant coating so it stands up to extreme conditions. The reinforced taped seams that let you use it over and over again with reliable durability. It can be folded up and placed back inside the waterproof Nylon stuff sack for your next adventure.
- Your waterproof and windproof survival bivvy bag is made of extra-thick tear & puncture resistant polyethylene material with sealed seams locking out harsh weather to cover & protect you in the worst conditions. The reflective interior of the bivy emergency sleeping bag protects you from hypothermia and keeps you warm by reflecting 90% of your body heat back to you.
- Small enough to fit in the palm of your hand and weighing just 4.1 ounces, the Wild Peak Bivy survival sleeping bag comes rolled up inside a durable waterproof stuff sack so you can store it nearly anywhere. Toss Bivvies in your hiking pack, go bag, bug out supplies, and glove box so whether you’re trapped in your car during a winter storm or forced to spend an unplanned night outside, you’re ready for the harshest conditions mother nature throws at you.