Get to hitting the trails this summer with your new trekking poles.
We use the best material available:
-Aero-Grade 7075 Aluminum Alloy: strong and durable that can last a long time!
-Steel wire with PVC Tube: Durable & Wear-resistant
-Aluminum Joint Covers: Secured lock with extra protection
-Flat top locking mechanism: ensured secured lock without slipping off
The trekking Poles main features:
Stability – With heavy backpacks! Added backpack weight will take you off balance,
walking poles help re-balance you.
Balance – Crossing those beautiful streams can be tricky with slippery rocks
and hiking poles can keep you upright.
Assistance climbing, Steep hill – Going up or down is no problem with trekking poles.
When going up, use them to help pull yourself up. When going down,
use the poles to brace yourself and ease into the descent.
Reduce strain – Studies show hiking poles may reduce knee strain by up to 25%!
Exercise – Using hiking poles can help burn more calories with the added upper
body movement yet you will experience less exertion.
Step One: Keep the section 4 and section 5 well connected
Step Two: Pull out the section 3 concealed inside the handle bar.
Step Three: pulling out the section 3 with the metal button pops out and lock it in place.
Step four： Close the flip-lock lever to section 4, if the filp-lock is loose turning it clockwise
1 pair trekking poles
1 pair mud baskets
1 pair snow baskets
1 pair boot tips
1 pairs (2 pieces) rubber tips
1 carry bag
- BUILT FOR YOUR COMFORT: The Ergonomic EVA Foam Handle with wrist strap, sweat-absorbent, skid resistance groove design, more sturdy and comfortable than cork handle. Don’t worry about the risk of unglued and broken. Trekking Poles (set of 2) give you reason to increase the steps you take. Help Prevent knee injury, support extra weight, and walk comfortably with these hiking poles.
- PORTABLE&SIZE: The unique folding design packs down to less than 1.2Ft in length, making our poles the perfect choice for travelers or backpackers. Customize the height to your liking, and ensure it is secure with our metal stopper secure locking system. The height of the poles has adjustment range of 7.9″(20cm). Changing the height of these telescoping poles from 41.3″ to 50.4″. It fits for men and women whose height is from 5’7″ to 6’3″.
- LIGHT WEIGHT & COMPACT POLES – 9.5 oz or LESS THAN a pound – Our aluminum poles provide hikers, walkers, back packers, campers and many more the best option for a light weight strong pole. You will feel the difference when on long hikes or daily walks.
- LIGHTWEIGHT ALUMINUM 7075: Made with aircraft grade aluminum-crucial for hiking or backpacking in rough terrains and supporting heavier weights. The joints have been enhanced to be extra secure with added metal caps. Cork texture grip absorbs sweat out of your hands.
- WARRANTY: Every genuine Ylife comes with a one-year no questions asked replacement warranty and friendly customer service. Let us know if we can help you with your trekking needs or replace any parts under warranty.