Better Habitat DreamReady Solid Memory Foam Floor & Camping Mattress (62 x 26 x 2). 100% MEMORY FOAM Roll Out, Portable Sleeping Pad, Waterproof Cover & Travel Bag. Original-Beware of Cheaper Copycats
Give your child a great night’s sleep wherever they are! Take the comfort of a memory foam bed outside your bedroom! Perfect for guests, camping, or an overnight stay. Sleep ready in seconds with our comfortable waterproof cotton terry cover. Portable with top entry, easy to load travel bag, and backpack style allows easy carrying for kids. Travel bag fitted with pockets for all the important items and ample room for a change of clothes, pillow or blanket. Great for sleepovers, camping, watching movies, or an overnight guest.
- SLEEP & DREAM READY in SECONDS: (i) UNCLIP & ROLL OUT. (ii) Comes w/ fitted WATERPROOF cotton terry sheet. (iii) Easily beats the comfort of a sleeping bag and the convenience/comfort of an air mattress. (iv) Gender neutral – great for boys or girls
- SOLID 2″ HIGH QUALITY MEMORY FOAM: (i) NATIONAL SLEEP FOUNDATION’S POLL RATED A COMFORTABLE MATTRESS AS #1 most important factor to a good night’s sleep (ii) Superior overall comfort & support. (iii) Helps posture
- PORTABLE & VERSATILE – SEE VIDEO ON LEFT: (i) Backpack style for easy carrying. (ii) Top entry travel bag for easy loading, with extra room for clothing, pillow or blanket. (iii) Pockets for toiletries, a book, phone, iPad and more… (iv) Great for kids camping, sleepovers, watching movies, or an overnight guest (imagine the possibilities)
- GREAT VALUE & BENEFITS: (i) Sized for you kids; no need to buy oversized twin (ii) Durable, built to last. (iii) Hypoallergenic cover that blocks dust mites, allergens, bacteria, mold & mildew, (iv) soft & dry feel of breathable cotton terry.
- WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW: (i) 62 X 26 X 2 inches; best use up to 150lbs. (ii) Machine washable, removable cover. (iii) Free from Vinyl, PVC, Phthalates, fire-retardants & other chemicals. (iv) 12-month warranty for manufacturer defects. (v) Premium stitching and zippers. (vi) Memory foam for under 36 months old and younger is not advised, unless it is STRICTLY SUPERVISED