Emergency Sleeping Bag Survival Bivy Sack.Mylar Emergency Bivy Survival Rescue Blanket , Survival Gear for Outdoor, Hiking, Camping Includes Nylon Sack with Survival Whistle +Emergency blanket
emergency sleeping bag is made of Polyethylene (thickness is 26 micron or 0.026 mm). The color of the sleeping bag is orange on the outside and silver on the inside. It has the functions of keeping warm and resisting cold. This product is lighter in weight and softer in texture than ordinary Material products. It is easy to open and use. The size is small and easy to carry. It also can be placed in first aid kit. Emergency sleeping bags are recommended to be used with emergency blankets for better results. It can be used many times when the usage is appropriate. Emergency sleeping bags have been certified by EU ISO13485/CE and US FDA.
- STAY WARM AND ALIVE IN EXTREME CONDITIONS: The Life Bivy emergency sleeping bag serves as your emergency blanket, survival shelter, and emergency bivy sack all-in-one. Engineered for emergencies and survival, you have the ability to call for help using the 120-decibel survival whistle. Perfect for your bug out bag, survival gear, car survival kit, or bug out gear, the Life Bivy is an essential tool to ensure you stay alive in an emergency
- SURVIVAL WHISTLE: The 120-decibel emergency whistle cuts through wind and trees alerting rescuers up to 1-mile away. In a survival situation, your tools and skills are the difference between life and death. The Life Bivy’s multi-functional stuff sack stacks the deck in your favor
- EXTRA-THICK TEAR AND PUNCTURE RESISTANT MATERIAL: Your ultra-lightweight emergency bivvy survival sleeping bag is constructed of 26um extra-thick mylar material with a tear and puncture resistant coating so it stands up to extreme conditions. Your Life Bivy is durable enough for repeated uses so it can be folded up and placed back inside the waterproof Nylon stuff sack for your next adventure
- PROTECTION AGAINST RAIN, WIND, & SNOW: Your waterproof and windproof survival bivvy bag is made of extra-thick tear & puncture resistant polyethylene material with sealed seams locking out harsh weather to cover & protect you in the worst conditions. The reflective interior of the Life Bivy emergency sleeping bag protects you from hypothermia and keeps you warm by reflecting 90% of your body heat back to you
- ULTRA LIGHTWEIGHT & COMPACT: Small enough to fit in the palm of your hand and weighing just 4.2 ounces, the Life Bivy survival sleeping bag comes rolled up inside a durable waterproof stuff sack so you can store it nearly anywhere. Toss Life Bivvies in your hiking pack, go bag, bug out supplies, and glove box so whether you’re trapped in your car during a winter storm or forced to spend an unplanned night outside, you’re ready for the harshest conditions Mother Nature throws at you