Eskimo Quickfish 69143 Quickfish 3 Pop-Up Portable Ice Shelter, 3 Person
As the innovator of the first pop-up portable ice fishing shelter, Eskimo knows a thing or two about building the world’s best on-the-go portables. Don’t be fooled by imitation shelters with flimsy hubs, weak poles and cheap fabric. The QuickFish Series is the original and still the best. Constructed with sturdy hubs, strong poles, ample storage pockets, reinforced bottoms, YKK zippers, self-tapping ice anchors and removable windows, the QuickFish is built to last season after season.
- Everything fits into a cinch carrying bag that can easily be carried on your back. 60-Second Set-Up. 3 person capacity with set-up size of 70″ x 70″ and 80″ high and Elbow room of 90″ x 90″
- Mesh storage pockets to keep essential fishing gear handy
- Removable windows adjust your shelter’s ventilation with detachable hook and loop windows
- 300 Denier IceTight fabric with a 59 percent higher thread count vs comparable shelters and fishable area is 34.0 square feet
- Heavy-duty material sewn over corner joints for reinforcement. Self-tapping ice anchors that are easier to grip and will not bend under pressure