Kiln-Dried Kindling 1 Cubic Ft. Easy-Light Fire Starter All Natural Red Cedar
Our kiln-dried cedar kindling lights easily and burns hot for the perfect fire starter. Use in wood stoves, fireplaces, smokers, or campfires. These are clean, .3″ – 1″ thick kindling wood that can be burned as is, or split into smaller pieces to start hundreds of fires. We have a lofty goal of 100% wood-fiber utilization. Which just means we want to find responsible ways to not let our natural resources go to waste. This product supports that goal by making kindling you can use out of wood that was destined to be thrown away.
- Kindling in Bulk – Approximately 200-400 11″-long pieces, since thickness varies from .30″ to 1″
- Kiln-Dried Western Red Cedar – Our cedar fire starters arrive to you bone dry for fast and easy lighting!
- Free of Dirt and Debris – Clean of dirt and debris for no-mess storage and a clean burning fire.
- 100% Natural – We never uses chemicals or additives, only all-natural Western cedar.
- Don’t Pay for Moisture Content – Drier wood weighs less, so we don’t sell our wood by the pound.