OPG3 Fire-Fiber Moldable Fire Starter Putty (Red, 2 oz)
- 🔥 EMERGENCY FIRE STARTER: Be prepared with our Fire-Fiber moldable fire starter putty. Fire-Fiber is a great addition to any survival gear set, emergency kit, 72-hour kit, or prepper bag. It can also be used in barbecue and charcoal cooking. Simply mold and light the putty using a lighter, match, or even flint and steel, and you’ll have your fire going in no time.
- 🔥 OUTDOOR ADVENTURING: Starting a fire can sometimes be challenging, especially in harsh weather. Fire-Fiber makes it easy and is a perfect solution for outdoorsmen, backpackers, survivalists, hunters, campers, and hikers.
- 🔥 WEATHER-VERSATILE: Fire-Fiber is waterproof and made to burn in virtually all weather conditions. Get your fire started amidst rain, wind, and snow, in all four seasons, in hot or cold temperatures, and at high altitudes.
- 🔥 LONG-LASTING : A proprietary blend of non-toxic materials, Fire-Fiber has been tested to burn longer and stronger than the competition, making it easy to get a fire started even in harsh conditions or with damp tinder or wood. A small amount of the putty goes a long way, with a 1 gram ball lasting approximately 4-5 minutes.
- 🔥 CONVENIENT: Fire-Fiber is ultra lightweight, compact, and portable, making it superior to lighter fluids, fire starter logs, and other similar alternatives. The putty is moldable, pliable, and sticky enough to stick on logs, torches, or tinder, but leaves little to no residue on one’s hands.