Rechargeable Led Flashlight High Lumens, 90000 High Lumens Tactical Flashlights, P70.2 LED Super Bright Flashlight with 26650 Batteries& USB, Zoomable, 3 Modes, Waterproof Flashlight for Emergencies
- [90000 LUMENS HIGH POWER FLASHLIGHT]–High lumen LED flashlight built-in advanced XHP70 LED chip for a maximum output of up to 90000 lumens, 8000K daylight can clearly illuminate over the length of about two football fields ( 500 m) and reaches nearly 1640ft, 20 times brighter than ordinary incandescent lamps.
- [BATTERY UPGRADE&STRICT QUALITY INSPECTION]–For the upgraded Rechargeable Led P70 flashlight, we have upgraded the battery and charging chip to have a longer service life, 8000 mAh large battery capacity, and the use time can reach 8-12 hours. Each flashlight has undergone strict quality inspection, so that customers can get the best product. Unlike most Rechargeable flashlights on the market, you don’t worry that the flashlight is overcharged and overdischarged.
- [3 MODES & AJUSTABLE FOCUS&WIDELY APPLICATION]–Super bright flashlight with 3 modes: High brightness/Medium brightness/ SOS. In addition, the zoomable function is more practical, spotlight for long range observation and floodlight for large area illumination.This led waterproof flashlight is used for emergency repairs, outdoor camping, night inspections or more. Flashlights For Police, Military, and Everyday Use.
- [POWER DISPLAY& IP55 WATERPROOF MATERIAL]–Our rechargeable led flashlight adds power display function, so that you can see the power at a glance. This bright flashlight is made of aerospace grade aluminum alloy, protect your heavy duty flashlights from scratched, corrosion, rust, and break.on-slip design and water resistance for a variety of outdoor applications in inclement weather conditions.
- [2 YEARS WARRANTY & WORRY-FREE AFTER-SALES SEVICES]–Super Bright Led flashlight has 2 years of free replacement service and 7*24-hour customer service. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us to get the best solution within 24 hours. (Warning: Don’t remove the blue wrapping to separate the battery! Please put the entire battery directly into the flashlight.)