SGT KNOTS Paracord 550 Type III 7 Strand – 100% Nylon Core and Shell 550 lb Tensile Strength Utility Parachute Cord for Crafting, Tie-Downs, Camping, Handle Wraps (Navy Blue – 1000 ft)
- 550 PARACORD – 550 lb Paracord all-purpose rope for crafting, paracord/survival bracelets, lanyards, belts, rifle slings, handle wraps, securing your gear, setting traps, tie-downs, and camping. Compatible with SGT KNOTS cord locks.
- STRENGTH – Our certified type III nylon paracord, with a high tensile strength rated up to 550 pounds. 550 cord offers a fair balance of strength and flexibility, making it a popular choice. Our multi-purpose utility rope also features moisture, sunlight / UV, chemical, and abrasion resistance.
- DURABLE & REUSABLE – SGT KNOTS 100% Nylon Paracord has seven (7) inner strands (2-ply). You can remove the inner core strands for your project needs. The cord’s durable nylon sheath will perform in high tension wear and tear situations, even in harsh climates. Our reusable Type 3 survival rope provides you with years of use. No fear of premature failure or damage with SGT KNOTS products.
- LENGTH and WIDTH – Choose between pre-cut lengths of 100 feet, 200 feet, or 1000 feet. SGT KNOTS 550 Paracord / 7 Strand Cord / Type III Paracord diameter thickness option: 4mm (5/32 inch). Available in 50+ Colors!
- VETERAN OWNED and OPERATED – Tactical Paracord made in the USA. Just like the Marine Corps, SGT KNOTS is committed to being the best of the best. We continue to live by the motto, Semper Fidelis-Always Faithful. Our loyalty to our customers is what makes us who we are, and the reason we continue to grow in popularity and product offerings. We promise to maintain the strength and consistency of our products. We also pass down our bulk savings to our customers.