überleben Hexå Fire Starter | 3″ x 1/2″ Thick Hexagon Bushcraft Fire Steel | 20,000 Strikes | Survival Ferro Rod | Multi-Tool Striker & Full Grain Leather Lanyard
- FLAT PROFILE PERFECTION – This literally changes everything. More surface contact on striking means more molten ferrocerium thrown wherever you need it. Flat is the new round.
- BEST FERRO BLEND, PERIOD – Überleben’s Sånft-korr ferrocerium is the perfect balance between softness & durability, consistently outperforming the leading fire starters. Easily throw a 5,500ºF shower of molten sparks in any weather (waterproof), at any altitude.
- LENGTH; THREE INCHES – With a 3″ long runway, by 1/2″ (12.5mm) thickness, the Hexå will yield 20,000+ strikes with absolute confidence.
- FULL GRAIN LEATHER LANYARD – Details matter. For multiple securing options and flex-versatility, leather makes it happen like any any cordage – just way sexier. Includes Multi-tool striker (straight-edge spine, concave tinder scraper, map scale, ruler, hex wrench… and most importantly, bottle opener).
- HASSLE FREE GUARANTEE – If you’re not stoked, we’re not stoked. You shouldn’t pay for something you don’t love. If for any reason you’re not absolutely thrilled with your Hexå, let us know. We’ll fix it.