Why do you choose our Magnesium Fire Starter?
1. The magnesium stick is much longer than normal ones, and you can take it with you anywhere with its compact size
2. The Ferro rod has a distinct hardness, you can make a shower of hot sparks by using the durable striker scraper
3. The paracord material is the same as the one used in the seagoing vessel, which has the advantages of corrosion resistance and aging resistance
4. In an emergency, the paracord lanyard can be used for stopping bleeding, making traps, bundling temporary tents and preventing equipment loss, etc.
5. The package including one compact fire starter kit and one fire blower, which is more affordable and effective, save your money
Fire Starter Material: Magnesium, tool grade HSS steel
Size: diameter 12.7mm/0.5inch, length 127mm/5inch
Service Life: up to 20,000 strikes
Fire Blower Material: Stainless Steel
Size: 15cm, can be extended to 60cm
Diameter：14cm /5.5inch ~ 10cm / 3.9inch
Paracord Lanyard Length: about 2m
Single Rope Pulling Force: around 220 kg
How to use the Fire Starter
1. Choose the dry and exquisite tinder, such as toilet paper, hay, finely shredded leaves, etc.
2. The fire starter should be above the tinder, do not scrap it in mid-air
3. Place the side of the white steel scraper at 90 degrees, and press hard against the flint rod
4. Do not scrape the flint too fast, keep one force, slowly scrape down from top to bottom, master the strength and speed
1* Fire Starter
1* Striker Scraper
1* Fire Blower
1* 2M Paracord Lanyard
1* Frosted Tinplate Box